DemoCreator enables users to create narration-based software presentations with ease. Here we will learn how to use DemoCreator’s advanced audio capabilities to add and edit audio in your movies. This screen recorder provides 3 ways to add the audio to the screen recordings: record sound at capture time, record sound at preview time, import audio file to the screen recording with audio editor.
Record sound at capture time
Record the onscreen activity with voice-over narration at the same time.
1. Launch DemoCreator and select the recording area, and you can see more recording option in the following window.
2. Tick the option of Record narration, and there are some settings to test the audio recording device.
3. Select the Microphone as the audio input(this depends on the recording input you want to record).
4. Click Calibrate button to detect optimal recording sensitivity level, then speak to the microphone and you will see the audio sensitivity level if the recording device works.
DemoCreator can detect the recording device of your computer, and you can select the right recording input. Here are 3 input sources to choose: Microphone, Rear Input, and Stereo Mix.
Recording voice-over narration with microphone can significantly enhance the impact of your presentation. Stereo Mix is for recording the playing audio in the computer. If you want to record some audio from some other resource, connect the audio device with the Rear Input port.
DemoCreator enables you to record a narration from microphone and also you can record the narration from playing audio tracks on your PC.
If there is no problem with the recording device, click Record button and start your recording.
Record sound at preview time
If you are not satisfied with the audio you have recorded with the screen recording, you can rerecord the audio when your audio when you preview the recorded screencast; And it is OK if you want to add the narration to the silent screencast at preview time.
1.When screen recording is over, Click the Audio button and you can see the audio editor window.
2. Click on the Record button at the bottom of Audio Editor and you can see the audio Device testing window. Just test your audio recording device as the method we mentioned in Record sound at capture time.
3.Start recording your narration, and you can view the recorded movie at the same time.
4. When it is over, press the Stop button.
5. Click the Play button to view the recorded movie with audio. Further more, you can modify the narration with editing tools on the audio editor.
Import audio file with audio editor
Besides the two methods mentioned above, you can import audio file to the screen recording as background music. Back to the audio editor, there is an Import button for you to add the wanted music file from you local disk. After the recording you can get the audio file of MP3 format in the project folder.
Get Started with DemoCreator>>